Re: Interwiki links for Zim Desktop Wiki on Windows

Hi Mariano,

Thank you again for your quick reply!  I really appreciate your detailed
example.

My urls.list is at the same location as yours (different username of
course) following your advice in your first response.

I used a program to generate my urls.list file (my boss wrote it) that
takes a .txt file of the contents of the Notebooks directory, and creates
the urls.list file.  Here is one example from my urls.list:

Curve Fitting zim+file:///c:/Users/Jason/Notebooks/Curve%20Fitting

(I added percent encoding for the spaces in the file URL because it looks
like Windows needs this, from what I have read).

To test notebook linking, I used a different notebook which has no space to
be sure that wasn't the issue:

Electronics zim+file:///c:/Users/Jason/Notebook/Electronics

I tried two styles of links,
(1) Electronics? (which I assumed would open the entire notebook)
(2) Electronics?Multimeter (which I assumed would open the Multimeter page
in the Electronics notebook).

In both cases, clicking the link produces no action.

The only thing standing out to me right now is that my file URLs look a bit
different than yours (I have three slashes after "file" and a ":" after c,
whereas you have two slashes after "file" and no ":" after C), but I tried
changing the format of mine to look like yours, but that did not affect the
result.

Maybe you will see something I missed.

Thanks again,

Jason