Re: Zim 0.64 released

Thanks for all your hard work Jaap and other major contributors.

All: I'll work on doing the Windows build some time in the next couple
of weeks. I'm particularly interested in seeing if I can get
gtkspellchek to work with the whole packaging stack but it might take a
few days. (Or it might be dead simple.)

Feel free to bug me if two weeks have gone by and I haven't done the
Windows release yet. (I'll do 0.65 with the needed bug fix mentioned in
a separate thread and skip 0.64.)

Brendan Kidwell

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015, at 03:36, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Yesterday evening I uploaded a new release of zim. Most important
> changes you find in the changelog below. This release particularly
> contains a lot of bug fixes by other contributors out there - thanks
> for all the help! Unfortunately quite a few fixes did not make it.
> Will plan for a new release early 2016.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jaap
>
> === .64 - Tue 27 Oct 2015 ===
* Bookmark plugin - by Pavel M
* Updated spell plugin to allow using gtkspellcheck as backend
* Updated attachmentbrowser plugin with new thumbnailing logic
* Speed up of sqlite indexing
* Updated support for OS X - by Brecht Machiels
* Bug fixes for the Fossil version control support
* Bug fixes for locale in strftime and strxfrm functions
* Bug fix to avoid overwriting the accelmap config file