Re: 3 Suggestions

I support all of these ideas, but especially maximum content width -- I
wish more apps had this (and margins).

I would find a colored index tree useful, too. I used to use Wikidpad which
let me set icons in the index tree, and I missed that when I moved to Zim.

(Of course, any of these could be plugins. If I ever finally learn Python I
will try to write a maximum content width plugin for Zim [and Geany] if
it's not already done :) )

Best,

Colin
colintedford.com