Additional states for checkboxes

Hello,

Zim checkbox states can be "open" (not checked), "OK" (checked, green
checkmark) or "Not OK" (checked, red X).  With my Zim workflow, it would be
incredibly convenient to have an additional checkbox state.  I would use it
to indicate a state of "Not completed". It would be differentiated from
"open" in that 1) it would use some new indicator/icon (like a yellow
triangle), and 2) the item with this new state would not appear in the Task
list.  I'd like to request an enhancement to allow for this additional
checkbox state.  Ideally, the user would be able to configure multiple
different checkbox states, and clicking on the checkbox would cycle through
all configured states.

Thanks,
--
Steve Chadsey <schadsey@xxxxxxxxx>