Re: helping out with Windows builds

As Jaap said in an earlier message on this thread, I would gladly
welcome help if you can provide it.

Are you still interested, René? Have you done any work like this before?
Either way, you might possibly come up with a very different process
from me. I'd be happy to walk you through how my process works, and you
can decide if you have any interest in helping out with the build
process, taking ownership of it, and/or hosting the build.

Reply publicly if you aren't interested anymore. Or, reply PRIVATELY and
let me know when you can meet on IRC (or via other means) in the next
few weeks for an hour or two to discuss this further.

I'm very sorry it took so long for me to reply to this. (FYI, I just
released the 0.65 build for Windows.)

Brendan