Re: Links to certain subtitles

Hi,
I happened to supervise a bachelor thesis on this topic.

See info here:
https://is.cuni.cz/webapps/zzp/detail/130229/?lang=en

Here is the source code:
https://is.cuni.cz/webapps/zzp/download/130133056/?lang=en

The main aim was different (see abstract), but it pretty much forced Jan (the student) to implement direct links to headings as well.

Bad news: he was unable to implement it as a plug-in and had to modify the core. At the end there are two types of headings: linkable and non-linkable (for backwards compatibility).

It is probably up to Jaap if he would like to inspect the code and merge it into the main branch.

I am not sure what does Jan do these days and whether he would be willing to participate.

Best wishes,
Dan