Lets build a zim android app together!

All,

There are a lot of requests for an Android application for Zim and I would
love to have this. However, my time to work on these kind of projects has
diminished over recent years and I cannot do it alone.

Therefore I would like to invite you to join the effort and help making
this happen. In particular I'm looking for people who have experience with,
or are willing to learn, packaging android applications, and people with
experience in HTML for mobile.

The idea is to build on top of the python code base and use HTML for the
interface. To make it a directed effort, I have started to draft a project
plan with simple milestones here:

https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-android-mockapp/wiki

I'm hoping this can be the starting point of collaboration in detailing out
the design and starting to realize this application. Please help and start
improving it!

Best regards,