Re: Lets build a zim android app together!

Thanks, Jaap, good to know. I've done mockups in the past, so I'll try
to find some time to design a first draft.

I don't know if I had the right to do it, but I created a specific
page on the Wiki:

https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/Android-app-design-and-development

The first step would be to collect the features that would go into the
Android app, so that I can create the mockup around them. That's why I
suppose that the app won't do _all_ the things that the Desktop app
does, but I might be wrong.

HIH

Marco Cevoli