Re: Contributing to solve the problems of installing zim on MacOS

Hi Agustin,

Afraid that even if I had access to a Mac I simply do not have the time to
work on more topics then I'm doing now. Instead I trying very hard to limit
myself to making the core functionality.

Getting a more stable install for Mac would require a volunteer who has
some experience with Mac to create and maintain the install. By comparison
the windows installer is done by Brendan, and linux packages are also
maintained by different volunteers, so none of the install packages are
made directly by me.

Same discussion as with the whole idea of an android app, zim needs more
volunteers rather than more money.