Re: config files and paths on a Mac

Hi Christophe,

Mac does not work different from linux. Just not sure where $HOME is
pointing, but if my memory serves me right it would be "/Users/YourName/"
on Mac. So probably it is just ".config/zim" and ".local/share/zim" in your
user folder.

Be aware that these are hidden by default, so may not be visible in your
file browser.