Re: How to paste formatted (rich) text to Zim editor? (Feature request?)

Thanks for the help. It indeed seems to be a problem with source program,
as formatted text from e.g. OpenOffice pastes nicely. Ah well, will have to
continue using the gedit intermediate step; from answers to Marco's earlier
question, I noted that there's apparently Perl script that strips the
clipboard formatting but I'm probably too lazy to use it :).

My system is Linux Mint 17.3., BTW.

Thanks again,

Janne