workaround for clipboard breaking in Windows with Zim and VirtualBox

For years, I've had a problem I couldn't diagnose any further on all my
Windows machines: If a VirtualBox VM is running, and Zim for Windows is
running, sometimes -- often -- Zim suddenly can't write to the clipboard
and also separately the VirtualBox daemon in the guest OS can't read
from the clipboard.

I suspect this is a problem with GTK2, which hasn't seen much
development work in over 5 years. I think I've had the problem with
other GTK apps built for Windows.

I found a workaround last night: Cygwin contains a well-packaged build
of XOrg for Windows, an XDG menu application (for presenting XDG desktop
launchers in an icon on the Windows system tray) and Zim 0.65.
https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/Install-Zim-under-Cygwin

Running Zim for Unix under Cygwin makes my clipboard problem go away.

Brendan Kidwell