Re: insert image from web

Thank you all for your answers,
Found the problem: while the copy on the browser and pasting on zim works
under linux, it does not under mac OSX, where you just get the link
pasted but not
the actual image. Do not know about windows, I assume it works.
I'm using 0.63 in both mac and linux (upgrading under mac is kind of
tricky and thus
keep both on 0.63 until I feel brave enough to face the mac upgrade...), could
anybody using > 0.63 under mac let me know if the cut aand paste of
images works?
That would be a push for me to upgrade.

Agus

--