zim & GTK3

Long-time daily user of zim here - in both linux (home) and windows (work).

Over the last few years all my day-to-day apps have been slowly migrating
to GTK3, and now pick up the gnome dark theme properly, and integrate to
gnome-shell nicely. With Fedora 24, I noticed that the last few large apps
finally moved to GTK3 (from firefox to libreoffice), and also recently I've
noticed that GTK3 has been finally released for windows as well.

So hereby my request to the zim devs to consider migrating this awesome app
(by far the most useful note-taking app ever) to GTK3 and bring it to the
current-day linux desktop

Thanks!

Follow ups