Re: zim & GTK3

I would like to add that though Python2 is still supported its share is decreasing and it is encouraged to port applications to Python3. For example, from Ubuntu 16.04 release notes: "Python2 is not installed anymore by default on the server, cloud and the touch images, long live Python3!" And to migrate to Python3 a new framework should be used (pyGTK doesn't support it).

Regards, Pl