Re: Viewing Markdown pages in Zim

Afraid this is not possible currently. Although there are options to modify
the layout of the pages it requires a deep-dive in the zim source code.

Markdown source format is currently not supported either. A subset could be
made available relatively easy. But full features of markdown and full
features of zim do not match 1-to-1.