Re: import/sync with web apps (todoist, evernote)

Hi Steffen.
Welcome to Zim mailing list.

Although I can not help with your questions, I would like to speak a word or two about the subject.

I'm not familiar with Todoist or Evernote but, taking my personal case as a reference, I think many Zim users would be interested in a tool to import data from these two applications. I use Zim to take personal notes, research notes, organize information and export the results in HTML. But, when I'm away from my notebook, I use OneNote to take notes or gather data. I do not have a preference for OneNote over other applications, but it is just a tool that came installed with my notebook and my smartphone, and it allows to sync data between them. It is enough for my humble needs. Not all information I gather with OneNote I need to have in Zim. But when I want to import some data from OneNote, I do it manually using CTRL+C CTRL+V in my notebook. Of course a tool to automate this data import to Zim would help. On the other hand, I never had the need to export data from Zim to OneNote. So, in my case, I do not miss a bidirectional sync feature in Zim. But maybe someone else would die for this feature.

Regards,

Marcio