Re: Adding images via absolute links

Yes, if you use the attach option to insert an image (as image or as link) the image will be copied to the attachment folder (which is a sub-folder at the same level as the note text file and has the same name as the note. If you enable the 'Attachment browser' plugin (go to menu: edit: preferences), you can open a pane in Zim that shows you all attachments for the open note. See for more information go to (the same pages are in the help file):

http://zim-wiki.org/manual/Help/Attachments.html
http://zim-wiki.org/manual/Plugins/Attachment_Browser.html

Paulo