Re: plans for python3? Github?

Jiri, Brendan, all,

Synchronized latest commit in the bazaar branch to github here:
https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-desktop-wiki

Let's use this as a basis for patches and work towards python 3 / gtk 3.
Until the next release I will sync bazaar to github for each commit. After
the release wil turn around and sync launchpad from git. So work on git
will be for the release after this.