Re: Tasklist update

Hi Svenn,

could you check which version of zim and which version of the plugin you are using?

https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/Tasklist-plugin-with-tag-autocompletion

Regards,
Murat

On 11.04.2017 00:16, Svenn Are Bjerkem wrote:
On 23 March 2017 at 21:41, Murat Güven <muratg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

please note that if you are using the tasklist plugin already and want to
update to the new version:

After copying the new file to the plugins directory and after restart of
Zim, you need to de-activate
and then activate again the tasklist plugin in Zim preferences to initiate
an index rebuild.
I put tasklist.py into $HOME/.local/share/zim/plugins and I am not
able to rebuild an index which recognize this plugin.

DEBUG: Unloading plugin tasklist
DEBUG: Loading description for plugin: tasklist
DEBUG: Loading plugin: tasklist
ERROR: Exception in plugin: tasklist
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/zim/plugins/__init__.py",
line 258, in load_plugin
     plugin.extend(obj)
   File "/home/svennb/.local/share/zim/plugins/tasklist.py", line 234, in extend
     i_ext = self.get_extension(IndexExtension, index=index)
TypeError: get_extension() got an unexpected keyword argument 'index'

I delete the complete cache in $HOME/.cache and restart zim with -D.
and the 'index' error follows me no matter what I do.

I have completely cleaned the old bzr versions of zim from /usr/local
and installed the github version.

Need some advice