Re: ONCE MORE: Windows 7 Professional, 64 Bit: Copy via [Ctrl+c] from Zim not reliable

This isn't definitive evidence, but the only Windows that I've used Zim
with for years has been Windows 8.1 64-bit and Windows 7 64-bit. At
least once per week I get bit by the copy-didn't-do-anything bug or some
other clipboard exception. I can't provide a list of steps to reproduce
and I can't come up with any ideas for how to make the problem go away.
I will continue to act as the maintainer the Windows build of Zim with
the most recent release of GTK 2 each time, but honestly this is the
main reason I've moved by work diary out of Zim and into PiggyDB. (I am
required to use Windows 7 64-bt for my job.)
Any help in fixing this would be appreciated. I know next to nothing
about GTK 2 and I am not going to be the person who solves it.