Re: can't get windows version to start

Must indeed be related to unicode symbol in the path - either the install
path of zim itself, or the path towards the language files. If zim does
start with english locale at the same location, it is the later.

If this is the case we might be handing off the path in unicode while
gettext expects encoded path - will look into that and see if I can test it
here.

-- Jaap