Re: another accessibility question

Hi,

first things first. You can try to ask about accessibility of GTK apps
on orca mailing list:

I don't know if it will help, but Bleachbit uses also Pygtk and on the
main screen there is a tree controll for selecting thins to delete.
Maybe you can look on their source code. But I personally have never
created GTK applications, I am more into QT, althought its accessibility
is not so good as GTK's, btw.

Now to your second question - yes, when I start some application or the
first time, I usually use TAB to cycle through all elements and I have
to figure what does what. Then I explore menus etc. Usually it works.

I am glad that you still develop this software. I had quite big problem
to find ideal notetaking tool which would be simple enough and offered
enough flexibility.

Best regards,

Vojta