Re: another accessibility question

Hi Vojta,

Just figured out how to enable Orca and gave it a try. I get the same
behavior as you, so I can test it.

I think something goes wrong because we pack two cellrenders into one
column object. Only the text of last one is read out if there are children.

Not sure how to fix it. Since this is a normal list formatting for the Gtk
toolkit, I suspect there is an interface to indicate what content should be
read out. But searching on google, I find very limited information for
development of accessible applications in Gtk / Atk.

Do you happen to know where to find resources or discussion about adding
accessibility hints to Gtk applications from the developer side ?