Zim 0.62-rc2-win2 Windows build published

Backup your stuff before trying this.

* Fixed breakage I caused in 0.67-rc2 release, where starting child
processes (Edit Source, etc.) and decoding SVG files failed.
* I think the clipboard may be working now. Let me know if Ctrl-C ever
does nothing for you.
* Re-instated Portable installer using NSIS. It has to be separate from
Desktop because of triggering or not triggering UAC for admin access.
* Didn't get Spell Check working; I doubt Spell Check will be fixed for
0.67.
* Should work on Windows 10 because I upgraded to NSIS 3.x in 0.67-rc2
(previous build).

https://zim.glump.net/windows/release/#0.67-rc2-win-2

Jaap, the relevant commits have been added to the existing pull request
https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-desktop-wiki/pull/104 .

Unless we find more problems, I'm pretty much done breaking and fixing
the installer until after the 0.67 release cycle.

Brendan Kidwell

Follow ups