S5 Slide export - export to PDF?

I just *now* noticed that zim exports to S5 slides, which is awesome: But has anyone else confronted the problem of exporting to PDF? I see that the S5 engine has a "print.css" -- but that appears to be for creating paper-enhanced versions, whereas I'd like to have PDFs exported exactly like the original. I don't think S5 can do it (or at least I've not been able to figure it out) -- If I'm right and it can't, i'm also aware that there are a katrillion other HTML/CSS/JS Markdowny engines out there. So, I was wondering if anyone had solved this, or if not, if they had any ideas on getting this functionality -- whether it's trtying to hack the S5 css, or perhaps using a different slide engine (Beamer, slidify, slideous ?) Seems like exporting to one of those might not be too hard? I'm willing to try to help perhaps make another exporter?

Follow ups