Re: Deleting zombie entries in left-hand pane and data loss

Hi

I have seen this behavior occasionally - I am running Ubuntu 16.04 with xfce4 and Zim 0.67.

For me typically collapsing and reopening the index refreshes it correctly - or re-indexing.

I have never lost any content.

As far as tracking what happens with git - I have not used the git plugin, but manually using git you can do thefollowingfrom a command tool (assuming Linux here!):

cd toroot of git repo

Check if it is up to date with "git status".

If not,update it with:

git add -A

git commit (add a required comment)

Now "git status" should show it all up to date.

Run your problem process and run "git status" to see what the status is. If it is clean, check the commit log with:

git log

hth

Chris