Re: Deleting zombie entries in left-hand pane and data loss

Hello,

I'd suspect these 'ghost entries' correspond to some text you have
entered recently. It is one of Zim's powers to turn any words looking
like page addresses (starting with a plus, or containing a colon) into
links which you can immediately click to create the page you have
'mentioned'. And as long as you don't click on it, these pages appear
greyed out in the index.

As I very often write about computer names and ports, delimited by
colon, I got used to the habit to mark the link (you recognize it
immediately by its blue color) and press Ctrl+9 for "clear all
formatting". At the next save (or autosave) the ghost entry goes away.

Regards,
SultansOfSwing.