Re: Linking a pdf-file at specific page

Linking to a specific page in a PDF is not universally supported, so out of the box the answer is no.

However, some programs do allow you to append the page number to a custom URL thus doing exactly what you want. Clicking a link takes you not only to the PDF but also to a specific page inside the PDF.
The disadvantage is that this type of link is specific to the program that offers this non-standard link type, e.g. Devonthink (if you happen to be working on a Mac)
Example:
x-devonthink-item://B1480287-3533-4CD6-B88A-D17C10B124FC?page=2

An alternative solution that is a little more work but more generally useful (and longer-lived, too) is to copy a string of text from the text on the page in the PDF that you want to link to and past it next to the link to the PDF. If need be, copy that string and search for it. With a suitable search tool you should not need to open the PDF first, just search systemwide, works for me.
It helps to copy single lines, no carriage returns etc.

Hope this helps
Christoph