Re: search with keyboard

Agree, the search could be enhanced, because it is so clunky I seldom use
it in Zim, whereas I use it all the time in every other applications!

I would add also that Enter should bring to the next matching item, as it
is custom for almost all applications, instead of writing the newline
character (and thus erasing the matched string)!