https://www.meetup.com/nyacc_org/events/246494040/
<<
Get your life in order...NOW! Use a Work Diary to Prevent Project Chaos
Thursday, January 11, 2018
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM

Do you email work notes to yourself but can’t remember when or where you sent them? Have you ever spent hours trying to find a fact or a piece of evidence in your loose collection of text files and Word documents? Have you ever lost a thought entirely because it was never recorded at all?

People who do creative work at home or on the job should keep a work diary for recording things they’ve done and things they plan to do.

We will explore some ideas for setting up your own work diary using a free software application called Zim Desktop Wiki--in particular using its tagging, to-do list, calendar, and search features.

Please come if you are interested and you'll be in the area next week. No cover charge; address is in the meetup.com ad; RSVP is appreciated; you may be asked for government ID at the door.

I'll put my notes and hopefully a recording up on my blog, later.

Brendan Kidwell
Maintainer of Windows build of Zim Desktop Wiki