Window navigation on macOS

I'm successfully running Zim 0.67 on macOS 10.13.x via the instructions at:
http://reagle.org/joseph/zwiki/Archives/2015/Zim_on_Mac_OSX.html

I have "macOS Menubar" checked in Preferences > Plugins and for the most
part, things look normal.

The only issue I have is navigating multiple windows for the various
notebooks I have open.

Is there a way to get a list of windows? Normally this would be a "Window"
pulldown menu like you see in Chrome and Sublime, but Zim doesn't show one.

Also, is there an accelerator/shortcut to cycle through the windows? On Mac
this is normally Command+Backtick which also works on Chrome and Sublime.

If not, how hard would it be to make a plugin that does either of those?

-Chuck

Follow ups