Re: Configure plugins shows empty plugin options pane

Hi Christoph,

Never seen an issue like that before. Assume you mean the dialog with
plugin options remains empty ?  Mayeb screenshot would help to clarify what
you mean ?

To debug try running zim with the "-D" switch from a terminal and check the
output for errors when opening the dialog.