Update on Gtk3 / python3 port of zim

Dear all,

Last night I pushed the branch with Gtk3 / Python3 port of zim to github.
You can find it as the branch "next" [1].

This branch now passes the test suite and can start the application
(although not without warnings) but there is quite a bit of work to do
before it could be released. I will start logging all the issues I'm aware
of using the "gtk3" tag [2]. Blocking items are also assigned to a
milestone [3]. Anyone who wants to help out with this work is welcome to
start ticking off these issues.

One particular item I'm stuck with myself is a Gtk API issue for using the
clipboard [4]. This is pretty crucial for pasting rich content from zim to
other applications. If you happen to know something about the python ctypes
interface or python-C interaction in general, please have a look!

P.S. if you are working with this version and want to log issues as well,
make sure the title mentions "Gtk3" as well -- will help to keep some
overview :)

[1] https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-desktop-wiki/tree/next
[2] https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-desktop-wiki/labels/gtk3
[3] https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-desktop-wiki/milestone/5