From: Zim-wiki [mailto:zim-wiki-bounces+murat.gueven=ts.fujitsu.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shan
Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2018 11:55 PM
To: zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Zim-wiki] Love tags - a heartfelt plea

I adore tags so useful, a big reason why I chose Zim.
I have enabled the list at the side.
But it is really a passive list for checking and reading to aid searches.
It would be enormously helpful to be able to drag a Tag into a page - constantly retyping the same thing is laborious.
Also it would be good to catgorise the Tags - like Pages hierarchy to make it easier to scan down a long list.
Thank you lots.

--
Shan Morgain