Re: Footnotes - any workarounds? future possibility?

Hi Shan and Thiago,

in-page linking is really the one thing I miss, whether it is to link to
footnotes, headings within the same page, headings to another page, or a
link to images or tables. So I would very much like to see this feature as
well!

Otherwise I absolutely love Zim, especially because of its simplicity. I
even came to appreciate that there is no spellcheck that underlines
mispelled words: this allows to stay focused while writing drafts and the
polishing can be done afterwards (or in another program).

Best,
Tim