Re: Lots of automatic links pointing nowhere

Hello,

By default there are several things that create links automatically.

Writing " +something " a word starting with +
Writing " SomeThing " camel case
Writing " :something " a word starting with :

Even if you paste the text from somewhere else. Those words will be
clickable. Will appear grey in the tree until you put some content.

Also pasting folders with .txt files inside one of Zim notebook folders
will show in the links tree.

Regards,