Re: Appropriate forum for "personal hacks?"

I'm really interested in this.  I'd like to participate in a forum, too, or
maybe a group-managed wiki, or something of the sort, but, without
moderation, forums have a tendency to degenerate into static.

Github may be the best option, in order to keep everything centralized.
The already existing community wiki might be a good place for your
information: https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki .  It
doesn't seem conducive to conversation, though, which could be more
valuable than something that's strictly documentation.

In the mean time, maybe you could just publish a Zim notebook and throw it
up on a server?  I'd like to learn what you're doing.