Re: Selection settings

Probably this is Gtk default behavior, as it is not implemented in zim.

Testing with master branch I actually do not observe the same behavior. So
it may also be Gtk version and locale setting dependent.

If you want to control this behavior explicitly, you would need to define a
plugin that captures the double click and does the selection in the
preferred way.