Zim plugins : zim-clip 1.2 and textview-prefs 1.0

Hello Zim community.

It's been a while since I posted something here.

1.  First a **BIG THANK YOU** to Jaap for the work done those past years (and I hope in the years to come :-). I'm using Zim 0.70 on a daily basis at work and at home and it works pretty well. Somme little glitches from time to time but nothing important. I will report issues on github and/or provide a patch but really nothing that can prevent a 0.70 final release (i.e. nothing that I can clearly always reproduce to identify the bug).

2. Now that I finally have some time to polish my work, I will communicate some modifications of Zim code that can be useful to others, here, on my website and in github repo (wiki syntax modifications, wrap-spacing for readability, header editor, etc.).

First of it is a **textview preferences** plugin <https://omacronides.com/projets/zim-plugin-textview-prefs/> : you can change margins, background and foreground color, wrap spacing for better readability. Seems that it could answer some issues that I saw on github repo.

3. I have updated my Web extension **Zim-Clip** <https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/zim-clip/> after more than a year without real time to work on it, sadly. I have implemented issues asked by users (a very long time ago, really sorry for such a delay) :

* Commands are back in the contextmenu.
* Better conversion of the table syntax.

There is also new features :

* You can always send information to Zim (in fact to the Quick Note plugin) but you can also send it to the clipboard now. * More information are available to mark a page : title and url of course but also author, type, image, date, modified, publisher, description, keywords, all based on the <meta> elements in the html code of the visited page.
* Possibility to format dates (still in beta).

If you have any ideas / requests for that web extension, feel free to ask here or on the mozilla addon page <https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/zim-clip/>. I can't promise that it will be done but as I said, I have now some free time to work on it. Implementations / corrections will be - at least - quicker :-).

BEWARE : if you are using Zim < 0.70, you must stick with the 1.0.3 version of the zim plugin (<https://omacronides.com/lab/zim-clip/build/zimclip-1.0.3.tar.gz>) - you can update the web browser plugin (only Firefox for now - chromium coming soon - maybe).

Regards,

Rui Nibau