Translation of User Manual into Russian

Dear Jaap and other contributors,

Thank you very much for the development of Zim!

I'm interested in Russian translation of Zim's user manual. I searched
for it but did not find any. If it exists, please point me to it.

If there is no such translation then I'm seeking for an advice on
creating one. My plan is to take existing English manual (Zim
notebook), put it under distributed version control system and
gradually substitute the original text with the corresponding
translation. I hope other interested people would contribute. Please
tell me if this plan is flawed.

Also, I would be happy if some day translated user manual(s) be
included into standard packaging of Zim. Please tell me if that is
possible? How the translation should be licensed to minimize the legal
burden?

With best regards,
George Krivov.

Follow ups