Re: Translation of User Manual into Russian

Hi George,

No, currently there is only an English manual. I'm open to packaging
translations if they are somewhat complete.

I think the default way of working would be to clone the repository in
GitHub and start adding your translation next to the current manual. That
way you can request merging your work when you are ready. Also it allows
tracking changes to the English manual in your clone, so you can update the
translations where needed.

On my side I would need to do something to ensure the right translated
manual is opened when a user clicks the help menu.

We should also look into packaging such that images are not duplicated
between the translations, but that can be done later.