Re: Emojis?

This is because zim enforces page names to start with a alphanumeric (and
reserve things like #, @ etc. for other uses).  Quick test on my side shows
the emoji to show up if it is elsewhere in the name

To test your font just paste an "browser" emoji from the website you linked
into a zim page. If it shows up in the page text, it can in principle be
rendered anywhere in the interface as part of text.

-- Jaap