Re: Drag & Drop pages not working in v.70, .71

Yes, I recognize the usefulness of the issue list is severely limited by
the amount of new unclassified reports in the first few pages.

Let me use the opportunity to re-iterate my request to the whole list:
please volunteer in culling the issue list to keep things going. Myself I'm
just to busy to actually address issues and new features to keep up with
the inflow. So out of necessity the process now is to let things run for a
while and then do the culling in one which bulk once each 6 months or so.