From: Zim-wiki <zim-wiki-bounces+mory=dr-ecklebe.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jaap Karssenberg
Sent: Monday, 4 May, 2020 14:39
To: John R. Marks, IV <jrm4@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Zim <zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Zim-wiki] Some praise and a TOC question

Maybe I don't fully understand your use case, but why not use a separate page for each slide? You can show full screen with the pageindex along the side - at least in zim > 0.70 .

If that doesn't work. Instead of changing the behavior of the ToC you probably just want a new plugin that looks like the distraction free mode but has some presenting controls.

-- Jaap