Re: command line parameter --index with MSYS2

Hi Greg,

I have been playing with MSYS2 and Zim in the last couple of days too. What is your problem with the --index exactly, do you have an error message?

I had a few issues with python3w.exe specifically under Windows 10: everything worked with python.exe but not with the w-variety. I wonder if it had anything to do with https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56974927/, because my error message was Access Denied. When I looked at the size of the python3w.exe it was exactly 0 bytes - no wonder it did not work, but why and how Windows 10 managed to do that is beyond me. I copied the python3w.exe from another Windows 7 box and everything began to work as expected, probably because by that time I already disabled a few things per the stackoverflow link above, or because Windows did not update itself yet ... I am not happy with Windows 10 at all.

Here are my command lines:

C:\msys64\mingw64\bin\python3w.exe C:\Zim\zim.py --index Notes
C:\msys64\mingw64\bin\python3w.exe C:\Zim\zim.py

To execute both in one click I would combine them both in a BAT file.

-Z.