Re: Zim 0.73 released !

Quick update on translations: unfortunately the template import on
launchpad is broken, and no clue how to fix it - seems that this function
does not play well with a branch imported from git :(

Probably it is time to go to a new workflow for translations and cut the
last tie with launchpad project management. Just not sure yet where to go.