Re: Translations move to weblate.org

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 10:43 PM Andreas Klostermaier <
andreas.klostermaier@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I successfully registered with Weblate and will continue to contribute
> translations there.
> Any specific reason for the switch from launchpad?

Launchpad messed up the github repository import and seems beyond repair -
it blocks because the repository name is known already and everytime
redirects to the broken import. Probably the only way to "unblock" the flow
there would be to register a new project under a new name. Weblate was
suggested on this list as a good alternative, so let's give it a try.