Re: links in index

Found it - this is a regression when I made the URL parser more Markdown /
GitHub compliant (recognizing closing parenthesis etc.) based on
https://github.github.com/gfm/#autolinks-extension-

The parser now recognizes links starting with "www." as a special case
without the "http://"; in front. However in a later parsing step these are
misqualified as page links.

This can be fixed two ways (1) step recognizing "www." links unless they
start with "http://"; or (2) make sure these links are properly recognized
as URL links instead of page links. For future compatibility with Markdown
I prefer solution (2).

Any thoughts ?

-- Jaap