The notebook window is not in focus when opened using the tray icon

Hello to everyone, the last week I have experienced an rare behaviour when open an ntebook MEDIANTE the zim tray icon. Before, the new notebook window open was focused and placed in front on my screen, but since a few days ago the notebook window is open in background, behind all my others program windows opened.

I don't know if it's a problem with zim, the tray icon or something external, but I really don't know how to solve it.

I am using zim 0.73.5 in Debian 11 with gnome 3.38.5.

Thanks in advance,

Alan